Monday 24 September 2012

Chacha the Veejay big interview on Thika Live.




Chacha the Veejay will grace Thika Live on Friday the 28th September on the BIG INTERVIEW. Chill out for a vivid encounter the with the talented and fine Veejay.

 
Thika's finest and most respected entertainer, DJ Chacha the Veejay will grace the Thika Live wall this friday on a one on one . Well check out this blog on Friday at thikalive@blogspot.com.  Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more of this insightful interview. peace

1 comment:

  1. Today is the happiest day of my life, because problems I have been battling with over the years are now solved. My wife almost left me because she was unable to put in (pregnant) as result of my weak erection and premature ejaculation, I looked everywhere for a solution all to no avail, I have even been scammed severally before I met a Man called Johnson who put an end to the problem. If you are having erectile dysfunction contact him with this email drjohnson958@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We Love to Hear From You!!!