Thursday 31 May 2012

Skeptic Turned Believer: Beautiful Thika

When I first moved to Thika from Nairobi, I was a little skeptic. Ok, not a little but a lot. I was afraid that my social life would collapse and that I would no longer live an exciting life. Those who have lived in Nairobi know the kind of excitement am talking about. Its sometimes reffered to as the hustle and bustle of the Nairobi city. I knew that things like jumping out of a moving matatu because the conductor is shouting "changamka, changamka" would no longer be possible. All those skills unused, what a waste. Anyway, I knew that Thika was a little more quiet than the capital and my fear was that life would get boring.
Everyone moving from Nairobi to a suburban city has this fear.

However, just a few weeks in and I was totally sold on Thika. It was totally different from Nairobi as expected but in a good way. A way that was unique and nothing like I had expected. It was peaceful and calm with a little twist of fun. I no longer had to wake up at 4 a.m just to get to work at 8. I now could wake up at 7 and be at work promptly. Oh, how I value my sleep. I did not have to push people around for a Matatu and the best part, I only pay 10/= to get to work. You are already sold too!Right??

If not, there is one more thing I liked and still love about Thika, the freshness of the air. Ok, I know sometimes, Bidco decides to pollute the air with a soapy smell but I hardly notice this anymore. There are trees everywhere in town and in the residential areas, it is totally peaceful. Oh, and one more thing, I can never get lost in Thika.

If thats not yet enough for you, just look at the view from my house. These pictures were taken in the morning as I headed to work and am totally sold. Hope you are too.



Beautiful? I know. 
Have yourselves a great Thursday and you gotta love Thika!!

2 comments:

  1. i miss the place already...2yrs since i ve been there..update us more don forget that kagroup ka kuuza maziwa na mahindi..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Obes Res. We enjoy reading from our buyers, consequently feel absolve to contact us using questions or just to let us know of the outcomes that are fantastic you have been enduring. Several adverse events of severity that was delicate were described. Oz's closing tip to assist you burn away abdominal fat might be the easiest one-of most since it is just to beverage

    Remove fat cells.2 cups of green teaJuice of a fruit to increase fat -burning electricity of regarding twenty units to totally discharge antioxidants.Drink sizzling or frosty. DOCTOR. OUNCE (GARCINIA-CAMBOGIA) LOST 22 WEIGHT IN 45 DAYS!
    dr oz forskolin sample letters of
    Doctor. Ounce generally advises the utilization of a realtor called Zyflamend (Fresh
    Section, Inc) for your comfort of straightforward back suffering, most commonly on account
    of irritated muscles. Monograph. Over 100,000 Pleased Customers.1600mg
    buy forskolin
    Made out of Forskolin. Test-tube research and dog
    studies also have found forskolin to possess stop-microbial, anti- anti and cancer
    -HIV attributes. Can this extract support me develop into a turtle.





    Ecarg claims March 19, 2013 at 1. Should you dont sleeping
    it makes it virtualy impossible to lose weight.SO and punches your system
    and hormones allout of aftermath!

    The information presented on this website is supposed to your
    basic knowledge merely and is not just a replacement for
    professional assistance that was medical or treatment regarding unique health conditions.

    I observed doctor was encouraged on by the supplements.
    Whenever they would not be bad for everyone oz and was wondering.
    1The substance has a huge selection of outcomes to the physique, functioning
    generally on an enzymatic amount, rearing the level of cyclic AMP (adenosine 3.5 - monophosphate) a compound
    that stimulates a variety of different cell minerals. forty.

    This band is synthesized after the trans' formation - a carbocation cyclization that was mediated forms carbon band methods.

    forskolin gold extraction methods
    We stopped taking ambien since I couldnt manage it.then I commenced hearing about people committing slumber destruction (a woman went away her window.) so I started acquiring a
    lot of tylenol evening. 2004;180(1):125-133. 7-Keto has on websites that were numerous been branded as
    artificial. What's forskolin and where may it are
    derived from? This can be just to be safe and not apologies.

    buy forskolin
    Forskolin is really an ingredient that has been the subject of several research studies since 1981.




    A great many other enzymes involved in various features that were cellular.


    PW. It's regarded as being one of the most significant cell managing materials.

    (1986)
    forskolin gnc canada retailer
    Forskolin Potentiates Isoprenaline- Glycerol Production and
    Nearby The Flow Of Blood in-Human Adipose Tissue in vivo
    forskolin monster supplements uk
    Lafontan M. Lipolysis in human adipose-tissue. We lost 18lbs.
    Assertions regarding dietary supplements and info have not been considered by the Foodstuff
    and Drug Management and so are not meant to identify,
    treat, heal, or reduce any infection or health condition.

    ReplyDelete

We Love to Hear From You!!!