Wednesday 3 October 2012

World class tatoos from Bujusanii: You don't get such stuff anywhere else.

 







There you got it..More works from Bujusanii, the pioneer tattoo artist in Thika. For more of these visit us at Njoka & Njoka Building (Thika Chemist) opposite Family Bank.
We specialize in small scale to large scale,grey scale to colour.
Lets just end the day with an inspirational quotes on hand art from Keith Haring.
My contribution to the world is my ability to draw. I will draw as much as I can for as many people as I can for as long as I can. Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world. It lives through magic.

4 comments:

  1. I am and will always be proud of your job.My tatoo is still so adorable,even am in Europe,and i bet i want another one and not from anyone else but you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got an awesome job,sina regret and am going to get another one soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing bro! love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demand for turnkey rental the past few years has increased — a function of foreclosures and fewer existing rental properties making the decision to buy

    ReplyDelete

We Love to Hear From You!!!